Projectmanager Marketing Digital Transformation (m/f/d)
As one of the leading German consultants for innovation and communication the Evernine Group is your trustworthy partner for the new generation of corporate communication. We advise our clients, make way for the digital transformation of marketing, PR, sales & HR as well as provide a large internal network of online portals & publishers. All of this is made possible by our Fullservice-Inhouse-Agency – realising innovative, effective and completely outsourced projects & campaigns.
Are you experienced in project management of communication projects in an agency environment? Are you enthusiastic about digital transformation with all its corporate themes? Are you interested in multichannel and digital & content marketing and modern digital communication strategies for companies? Are you responsible and independent? Then we are looking for you in Munich as a
Projectmanager Marketing Digital Tranformation (m/f/d)
indefinite, from July 2019
- As “One Voice” Manager you form the interface between our customers – primarily from the fields of digital, IT, technology & industry – and our interdisciplinary, holistic & digital communication projects.
- You have direct customer contact, budget responsibility and basically implement all projects independently (especially in the areas of digital campaigns, social media, content marketing & PR as well as in the team website creation & further development and programming).
- You independently carry out all tasks related to campaign strategy, planning & execution as well as simple text creation & operation of social media & campaign tools
- You will work in close cooperation with the associated project teams of (web) designers, programmers, editors, social media experts, film / post producers and external service providers.
- You continuously coordinate with professional consultants and business development on new topics in the field of digital communication and image yourself and, if necessary, your customers & continue
- You document your projects & coordinate with the management to ongoing developments & KPIs
- With Business Development you will develop cross-media marketing concepts and understand the market environment of your customers, especially in the following industries
- You know the important topics of the digital transformation in the business world (e.g. industry 4.0., Internet-Of-Things, Big Data, Cloud) in a relevant depth.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in project management in online marketing – preferably in the B2B environment.
- You’re more of a digital marketing universalist than a one-channel expert.
- You like to write texts
- You have basic technical understanding and are also interested in new topics like marketing automation.
- You are ready to learn the channels & tools from our portfolio that you lack to become a digital “full-service generalist
- You are adept at dealing with customers, are willing to work independently and at the same time are a team player with strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills.
- Opportunities for innovation and independent action
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open working atmosphere
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A look at the “big picture” in corporate communications
- A young, growing team with great efficiency in fast and high-quality implementation
You interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest starting date and your salary expectations, via email@example.com.